Most viewed FAQs
How can I program a missing function on my Essence TV?
It is possible to program missing function via the Key Magic procedure.Read more
How can I learn a missing function on my Essence 4 using the original remote control?
Your One For All remote is capable of copying functions straight from the original remote control that came with your device. It is also possible to program missing function via the Key Magic procedure.Read more
How do I install the Full HD Outdoor aerial?
The Full HD Outdoor Aerial can be installed to the wall or to a pole. Screw the metal plate at the back of the aerial with the four smaller screws.Read more
For wall mount:
My Flat HD Indoor Aerial is not working correctly.
If the reception quality of your Flat HD Indoor Aerial is not satisfactory:
- Reposition the aerial (closer to the window) until the reception is satisfactory.
- Check the aerial of the neighbors to get the right direction towards the nearest TV transmitter.
- Do not place the aerial behind a metal object (i.e. radiator, mirror) to avoid interference (metal blocks both TV and radio signals).
- Check the digital TV coverage in your area:
- Find information on your domestic digital TV website
- Check how many stations you can expect
- Does it cover your exact location?
Where can I find the right code for my device, to install onto my One For All remote?
If you are looking for your set up code, click here to open our "Find your setup code" tool and enter the exact make and model number of your device.
You can also refer to the code list in the back of the user manual.
How do I program my code on my Essence TV?
To program the basic code on your Essence TV remote, please follow the instructions mentioned below:Read more
How do I program my code on my Essence 4?
To program the basic code on your Essence 4 remote, please follow the instructions mentioned below:Read more
The Find your Setup Code Tool indicates that the code for my device is not in the memory of my Essence 4, what do I need to do?
The Find Your Setup Code Tool is the easiest way to look up the right code for your device.Read more
In some cases this tool indicates that the code is not in the memory of your remote and cannot be set up right away.
To resolve this we can offer you the following options: