Support on SKY products
For detailed support on SKY products, please visit help.sky.com.
Popular Sky Remotes
Most viewed FAQs
How do I program my Sky Digibox remote control?
1) You will need to know the setup code for your TV.
2) Press TV on your Sky remote, then, hold down SELECT and the RED BUTTON until the red light at the top of the remote blinks twice.
3) Enter your four digit code and press SELECT.
Your Sky remote should now be able to control your TV. Read more
Which devices can I control with my Sky+ Remote Control?
You can program your TV as well as your Sky box. Once the remote is set up, you can control the following functions of your TV: you can switch the TV on and off, adjust the volume, and change the input source on your TV.
How do I reset my Sky+ Remote Control?
You can reset your Sky remote by following the steps below:
1) Remove the batteries, then press and hold down SELECT for 30 seconds.
2) Re-insert the batteries and replace the battery cover.
3) Press SKY on your Sky remote. The red light on the remote control will blink twice.
4) PressTV GUIDE to bring up your Sky Guide.
Other difficulties with your Sky+ Remote Control?
Please use the following checklist to identify your problem:
* Batteries: If the light on your Sky remote no longer flashes when you press a button, insert a new set of batteries to see if this resolves your issue.
* Make sure your Sky remote is set to the correct mode. To control your Sky box, press SKY before pressing any other buttons. To control your TV, press TV.
* Make sure nothing is blocking the line of sight between your Sky+ box and your remote.
* Make sure your TV is set to the right output for your Sky Box.It is also possible to reset your Sky remote; please read the applicable FAQ. Read more
- I have an other question about a Sky remote; how do I contact support? For more SKY help & support, please go to the SKY website Read more