We are proud to receive so much positive feedback!
....I'm impressed by how easy it is to unleash tracks and hear them through my hi-fi with no audible sacrifices...
Quoted from Hi-Fi Choice - June 2016
Spread the music!
Music is food for the soul. So, why not stream it wirelessly from any of your smart devices directly to your music system and fill your home with it? Surround yourself with music you love, whether cooking in the kitchen or relaxing with your friends in the living room, the compact yet powerful Bluetooth music receiver will keep on streaming your favourite music.
By having connected up to 3 smart devices simultaneously, you can easily switch between the devices and share your favourite music with your friends.
The Bluetooth Music Receiver HD memorizes up to 8 devices.
|Product code||SV 1820|
|Dimensions (LxWxH / cm)||9.4 x 6.2 x 2.2 cm|
|Max. paired devices||8|
|Concurrent connection||3 devices|
|3.5 mm RCA Aux output||✓|
|Optical digital output||✓|
|Bluetooth version||3.0 HS|
|Bluetooth codec||aptX, SBC|
|Digital-Analog Converter (DAC)||24 bit/ 192 kHz Wolfson|
|Signal-Noise Ratio (SNR)||> 90%|
|Total Harmonic Distortion (THD)||< 0,05%|
|Range clear line of sight||Up to 10m|
FAQs and Solutions
I cannot connect the Bluetooth Music Receiver to my mobile device, what should I do?
Please make sure that your mobile device has Bluetooth and that it is enabled.Read more
Look into the manual of the mobile device in order to find how to activate Bluetooth on it.
- I connected a device via Bluetooth, but the audio quality is poor, what could I do to improve it? The distance might be too far, please bring your mobile device closer to the Bluetooth music receiver HD. Read more
The connection with the Bluetooth music receiver HD is often lost and re-established again automatically, what can be done?
Some mobile devices de-activate Bluetooth when they are not used after some time.
This is to save the battery of the mobile device and is normal. Read more
- There is no power on the Bluetooth music receiver HD, what should I do? Please make sure that the power adapter is connected to the Bluetooth music receiver HD and that the mains socket is providing power. Read more
There is no sound on my Hifi, although a Bluetooth connection was established, what can I do?
- Make sure the line out cable from the Bluetooth music receiver HD to your Hifi is connected properly.
- Increase the volume of your Hifi and/or your mobile Bluetooth device.
- Has the right input been selected on your Hifi? Select the input in which you have put the two audio jacks for left and right.
If you choose to use the optical out, please select the right optical input on your Hifi.Read more