URC6430, URC6440: How can I learn a missing function on my Simple remote using the original remote control?
Your One For All remote is capable of copying functions straight from the original remote control that came with your device.
To use the Learning feature, please follow the instructions below:
- Press and hold the the COPY/WM key until the light blinks twice.
- Press the device key on the One For All to activate the mode that you wish to learn the functions onto (i.e. TV)
- Press the key on the One For All where you would like to place the learned function, the light will start flashing rapidly.
- Press the key on the original remote control that you wish to learn until the light on the One For All blinks twice.
- Press and hold the COPY/WM key to store the learned function until the light blinks twice.
- It is possible to learn up to 150 functions on this remote.
- To learn multiple keys, you can repeat steps 3 and 4. When you have finished learning all of the required functions, press and hold COPY/WM to store.
- A time-out will occur if no signal is received from the original remote within 5 seconds. To retry, press the key to be learned on again.
- One long blink indicates the remote did not capture the signal correctly.
- Two long blinks indicate the memory is full.
Related articles:URC6430, URC6440: How can I delete a learned key on my Simple remote?Universal remotes: Why doesn’t the learning work on my universal remote?Universal remotes: When trying to learn a key, the universal remote gives one long blink. What does this mean?